Step by Step:
1. Wonder... about something of importance and interest to you or others
2. Choose.... your question, your possible answer, your background knowledge. Write a proposal.
3. Research your question.
This will be the most important part and time of your project.
4. Summarize your journey: your process (what you did), your content (what you discovered), and your product (your evidence -- persuasive letter and other projects).
5. Evaluate your journey: how well did you "make meaning" and how well did you plan, pursue, document, research, and produce your project?
1. Journal (in class folders or OWN)
Use KWHW sheet
2. Google Docs W_ Proposal Code Topic
W7 Proposal Shee Bees
3. Google Docs:
What's the text? What do I want to know? What will the text tell me? Is it valid? Which will I use?
4. Exhibit your work --
5. Evaluate your work:
Make a copy of these documents in your portfolio folder.